English Virtual Camp for Women
Time & Location
About the event
Who can benefit?
This course is designed for women of international companies willing to upscale their communication in English, in order to further their full potential at work. Women who have a lack of access to professional language training caused by gender inequality are encouraged to apply.Language: English What you will learn and achieve?
This course is based on the four core values which will help you:
- Overcome the fears of communicating in English
- Improve your business communication skills (presentation, meetings, discussions)
- Understand the personal and professional benefits of self-awareness, communication, and networking
- Becoming aware of your language weaknesses and staying focused on one goal at a time
By better understanding yourself and your work environment, you will be able to successfully connect with those around you to further career. You will improve your English language skills and demonstrate more confidence in speaking.
Dates: June 15 - August 31 (11 weeks)
Latin America: June 17, 9 am EST; June 19, 11 am EST
Europe (GMT+2): June 17, 8 am EST, June 19, 7.30 am EST
Russia (GMT+3): June 17, 11 am EST
Schedule: one 80-minute live session per week, plus 2 hours of self-study per week.
Number of participants: 4-6
Contents: every week the participants will receive e-material for self-study (a video, an article, or case study) and two thoughtful questions for further group meetings and discussion, or their own presentation. They will have time to study the materials provided by the language coach and to prepare for further communication within a group.
Every week the participants will have one live virtual meeting to communicate their ideas in English on one of the topics. They will be split into pairs or mini-group in order to have more confidence and to have more time for practice in English.
The 3-part course focuses on the three important steps to getting connected with you:
- Share & Learn (participating in discussions, presentations)
- Inspire & Empower( prepare one speech)
- Invest & Change (collaborate on one project with other participants)
Resources: supporting e-workbooks and pre-recorded sessions will be available as downloads.
All the participants will receive records of their performances.
Enrollment: until June 10.